CONFIDENTIAL RATE FOR TOUR OPERATORS
NET PRICES – PER PERSON – NON-COMMISSIONABLE
Bosnia Tour Packages
Rates Validity: 31.03.2025
|Explore Bosnia – Herzegovina | 07 Nights / 08 Days | Sarajevo – Herzegovina – Umoljani – Visoko
PROGRAM – 1
Explore Bosnia – Herzegovina | 07 Nights / 08 Days
Sarajevo – Herzegovina – Umoljani – Visoko
Day 01 : Arrive Sarajevo
Upon arrival in Sarajevo and transferred to hotel. There will be free time for resting and to freshen up, followed by a briefing and orientation session about the city of Sarajevo.In the evening we shall enjoy a pleasant walk through the vibrant city centre, followed by dinner and performance of traditional Bosnian love songs ‘sevdalinka’ – accompanied by traditional Bosnian sweets.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Sarajevo
After breakfast we shall set out on foot to see Sarajevo’s cultural and historic sights, centred in the old town.Walking through Sarajevo is like walking through history. We will see the exquisite Ottoman marketplace – Bascarsija – with its historic buildings going back 550 years. Moving on, we will take in the majestic Austro-Hungarian architecture and landmarks of the communist period, including the City Hall, Post Office, National Library, and Cathedral. Along the way we will enjoy traditional Bosnian coffee and explore the city and its scenery. We will also enjoy Bosnian cuisine, which is all natural, organic – and delicious.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Sarajevo – Travnik
After Breakfast we shall travel to the cultured town of Travnik in the green Lasva river valley with its well preserved buildings and scenic streams. Notable sights include the House of Ivo Andric; Nobel prize-winner, and Omer Bey’s house in the traditional neighbourhoods or ‘Mahalas’; the Coloured Sulejmania Mosque built in 1575and Travnik Fortress. We can enjoy a snack by the ‘Blue Water’ spring and buy local produce such as cheese and honey on the way.Proceed onto Jajce, the medieval Bosnian capital with its stunning 22 meter high waterfall in the city centre and ranked in the top 10 most beautiful in the world. Other sites include Jajce fortress; the Roman Temple from 300AD; St Luke’s Church; Catacombs, the ancient tomb of the last King of medieval Bosnia.overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 : Sarajevo
After breakfast we will see the other sides of Sarajevo’s incredible history and culture. After visiting the historic churches, mosques and synagogues and the Jewish museum you will know why this city is called the ‘European Jerusalem.We will also see reminders of past wars World War I, World War 2 and the 1990’s war that are connected with Sarajevo. Then we shall visit the tunnel museum- which was the lifeline for the city under siege from 1992-95. We can learn about the hard times faced by the people.In the afternoon, we visit the Ilidza suburb, which contains the source of the River Bosna and a beautiful nature reserve. Enjoy a horse and carriage ride down a scenic tree – lined nature area.The rest of the day is free. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Sarajevo – Herzegovina
Set out on an idyllic road journey through beautiful green and mountainous countryside, past Jablanica Lake, passing from Bosnia to Herzegovina. You can buy local fruit such as grapes and pomegranates along the route. Visit the ancient town of Konjic on the Neretva River with its great heritage. Then on to Mostar with its beautiful old town and famous ‘Stari Most’ bridge – a UNESCO World Heritage Site The architecture, Ottoman- era Tepa marketplace and Muslimbegovic House take you back in time.We will go to the 450 year old Sufi ‘tekkiya’ at Blagaj, located by the stunning Buna Spring at the base of a 200m cliff. Visit the historic town of Pocitelj- a UNESCO heritage site with unique artist colony and architecture.Proceed to the stunning Kravica Waterfalls and ancient Roman sites in the area.overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 : Sarajevo – Umoljani
After breakfast we set out for a relaxing day amongst Sarajevo’s pristine nature. We shall visit the beautiful 1984 Winter Olympic site at Bjelasnica Mountain, with its pure air and magnificent views. Moving on we visit Husremovac – a stunning nature park known for its diversity and healthy spring water.We then travel onto Umoljani, one of the oldest villages in Bosnia – dating back over centuries, with friendly villagers and a fascinating story to tell.Return to Sarajevo city for the rest of the day.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 : Sarajevo – Visoko
After breakfast, we will travel to the ancient and beautiful town of Visoko, former capital of Medieval Bosnia, where the first king of Bosnia was crowned in 1377.More recently, Visoko has become world famous for a very controversial and potentially sensational – archeological discovery. In 2005 a local archaeologist claimed to have discovered 3 large pyramids here – the largest one being many times bigger than the world’s largest pyramid in Egypt.Since then, thousands of volunteers and the curious have streamed in. Experts from all over the world have visited the site, carried out geological analyses, measurements and have had intensive debate.Then we move on to see the pyramid blocks and the ancient steps that have been uncovered, as well as labrynthine caverns and tunnels and the artefacts excavated.One thing is for sure – it is an ancient site. But is it a pyramid. You can see the evidence for yourself and make up your own mind! Return to Sarajevo. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Depart Sarajevo
Departure transfer to onwards destination.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 07 nights Accommodation as per the program.
– Meals per the program.
– Entrance fees.
– Local English / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Russian speaking guide.
– Jajce fortress, The Roman Temple from 300AD.
– St Luke’s Church, Visit the tunnel museum.
– Visit the Ilidza suburb, Stunning Kravica Waterfalls.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private vehicle.
– All taxes.
– Personal Expenses.
– Camera / Video Camera Fees.
– Medical Aid.
– Travel Insurance.
– Visa If any.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surchargeour rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
|Price Per Person
|USD 2000 PP
|03 – 04 Pax
|USD 1950 PP
|05 – 06 Pax
|USD 1900 PP
|07 – 09 Pax
|USD 1850 PP
|USD 900 PP