CONFIDENTIAL RATE FOR TOUR OPERATORS
NET PRICES – PER PERSON – NON-COMMISSIONABLE
Honduras Tour Packages
Rates Validity: 31.03.2025
|The Way To San Jose Duration: 14 Nights / 15 Days
PROGRAM – 01
The Way To San Jose
Duration: 14 Nights / 15 Days
Places Covered: Antigua – Copan – Roatan Island – Leon – Granada – Ometepe Island – San Jose
Day 01 : Arrive Antigua
Arrive at Guatemala airport and transfer to Antigua hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Antigua – Copan
After breakfast, proceed to cross the border into Honduras and travel to the picturesque town of Copan, set in the hills of Western Honduras. Within walking distance of the town is the country’s most famous Maya site – the UNESCO-Listed Copan ruins. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Copan
After breakfast, proceed to the morning we enjoy a guided tour of this ancient site, with its spectacular hieroglyphic staircase, enormous plaza, balls courts and intricately carved stelaes carvings/statues depicting the 16 rulers of this once powerful city. The afternoon is free for you to spend at leisure or choose from a range of optional activities. Take a relaxing dip in the nearby hot springs, horse-trek through the countryside or take tour of a local coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Copan – La Ceiba – Roatan Island
After breakfast, transfer to Roatan Island. This is the largest of the beautiful sun-soaked Caribbean Bay Islands. Development on the island means there is plenty to do, but it is also easy to find a deserted beach lapped by warm Caribbean waters. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Roatan Island
After breakfast, proceed to visit the beautiful icland. Here you will find palm-fringed lagoons, turquoise water, friendly locals, lively nightlife and stunning underwater scenery, with some of the cheapest diving and snorkelling in the world! You can elect to swim with dolphins, a truly unforgettable experience, or get into the true Caribbean sprit with a sunset cruise optional. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Roatan Island
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Roatan Island. It’s one of three islands which form the beautiful Caribbean Bay Islands archipelago, located 60 kilometres off the northern coast of Honduras. Roatan is the largest of these idyllic islands which are surrounded by crystal clear tropical waters with extensive coral reefs which are literally teeming with tropical fish. Here you can do as much or as little as you like. Soak up the sunshine on a palm-fringed deserted beach, lapped by warm Caribbean waters in the daytime and enjoy the lively bars a night. Take advantage of some of the cheapest diving and snorkelling in the world, Enjoy an optional sunset cruise or opt to swim with dolphins – a truly unforgettable experience Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Roatan Island – Tegucigalpa – Leon
After breakfast, proceed to Leon. we fly to Tegucigalpa and drive on to the charming city of Leon in Nicaragua. Leon is one of the oldest colonial cities in Central America and we have two free days here to explore all it has to offer. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Leon
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Leon in Nicaragua. This is an especially good place to buy leather work souvenirs. There are various museums, churches the cathedral and the Plaza de la Constitution to explore. The Templo Expiatorio also has a collection of catacombs which are worth seeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Leon
After breakfast, proceed to you’ll be spoilt for choice with a selection of optional activities and excursions, whether it’s volcano boarding down Cerro Negro, hiking up Telica volcano after dark to see molton lava, spotting wildlife and bird species on a relaxing mangroves boat ride or enjoying a guided tour of the city – the choice is yours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Leon – Granada
After breakfast, We head to colourful Granada on day 10, passing through Nicaragua’s capital, Managua and scenic tobacco growing regions. Founded in 1524 and located at the foot of the Mombacho Volcano on the shores of Lake Nicaragua, picturesque Granada is Central America’s oldest and arguably most characterful colonial towns. Known as ‘The Great Sultan,’ Granada has a Moorish feel and bears similarities to its Spanish counterpart. We have an afternoon and full day here at leisure in this lovely city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : Granada
After breakfast, proceed to Optional excursions include a visit to the spectacular Masaya National Park with its double-crested active volcano, a boat tour of the islands on the lake and/or an exhilarating zipline ride through Mombacho Volcano Cloud Forest. Given its close proximity to Granada, it’s also very easy to visit Managua. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12 : Granada – Ometepe Island
After breakfast, Continuing our journey we take a boat out to the exquisite island of Ometepe in the middle of Lake Nicaragua – Central America’s largest lake, which was once a large ocean bay until it was cut off from the sea by seismic activity. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13 : Ometepe Island
After breakfast, proceed to our journey with the name of the island means “between two hills” because it is formed by the two volcanic peaks which rise dramatically from the glistening lake. This tranquil island, with it’s beautiful beaches and jungles, provides us with an idyllic respite from hustle and bustle of life on the mainland. Choose to simply relax in hammocks, enjoy the spectacular scenery and take a dip in the lake or those feeling adventurous can hire a guide to explore the island, go for volcano hikes or horse ride on the black sand beach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14 : Ometepe Island – San Jose
After breakfast, proceed to we take a boat back to the mainland, cross the border into Costa Rica and journey south to San Jose, where we spend our final night. The capital city of Costa Rica, San Jose, is nestled in a fertile valley among coffee and sugar-cane farms. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15 : Depart San Jose
Departure transfer to onward destination.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 14 nights accommodation as per the program
– Daily breakfast at the hotels.
– Entrance fees.
– Cruise for La Ceiba – Roatan Island, Granada – Ometepe Island and Ometepe Island – San Jose.
– Air Ticket for Roatan Island – Tegucigalpa.
– Local English / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Russian speaking guide.
– Guatemala’s delightful colonial town
– Maya Copan Ruins
– Caribbean Bay of Islands
– Beautiful beaches
– Lake Nicaragua
– Spectacular scenery
– Exquisite volcanic island
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private vehicle.
– All taxes.
– Personal Expenses.
– Camera / Video Camera Fees.
– Medical Aid.
– Travel Insurance
– Visa If any
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surchargeour rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
|Soleil La Antigua
|Hotel El Convento
|Finca San Juan
|Price Per Person
|USD 2500 PP
|03 – 04 Pax
|USD 2440 PP
|05 – 06 Pax
|USD 2400 PP
|07 – 09 Pax
|USD 2350 PP
|USD 600 PP