CONFIDENTIAL RATE [2023 – 2025] FOR TOUR OPERATORS
NET PRICES – PER PERSON – NON-COMMISSIONABLE
Montenegro Tour Packages
Rates Validity: 01.08.2023 – 31.03.2025
|Best of Mexico | 6 Nights / 7 Days | Mexico
Explore Montengero | 07 Nights / 08 Days | Perast – Zabljak
Day 01: Arrive in Zabljak
In and around ZabljakArrive in the high Balkan mountain town of Zabljak (1450m) and your hotel.
Day 02: Durmitor National Park
Swimming in the glacial Crno Jezero (Black Lake), walking through deciduous forest – keep your eyes peeled for various eagles in the skies above – and a picnic in the shadow of the Medjed Peak are just some of today’s highlights as we explore the heart of the Durmitor National Park. Formed by glaciers, and traversed by a multitude of rivers, lakes and underground streams, the park is also home to one of the last virgin black pine forests in Europe with fauna including brown bear, wild cat, chamois and capercaillie.
Day 03: Tara River Canyon
A feast for the eyes of both keen and novice photographers this morning as we stroll the woods and meadows up to the spectacular Tara River Canyon, the deepest in Europe (1300m) and arguably the most beautiful river canyon in the world. Part of the Durmitor National Park and a protected UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, it boasts 40+ tumbling waterfalls, 80+ large caves, rapids, lakes and dense forest harbouring an abundance of plant and wildlife. Enjoy a picnic at Curevac, then we transfer you to Kolasin where you spend the night with dinner included.
Day 04: Lovcen National Park
A scenic serpentine road takes us up (45 mins) to the Lovcen National Park with over 6,000 hectares of natural contrasts: imposing snow-capped peaks, stunning coastal views, 2000+ plants, 85 species of butterfly and over 200 bird types including many regal birds of prey. Besides its natural beauties, the park protects a rich, cultural and architectural heritage too, including authentic katuns – summer cottages for cattle breeders. We walk up to the mausoleum of Prince- Bishop Petar II Petrovic-Njegos – the ruler, poet and philosopher credited with having modernised Montenegro. We then continue to his birthplace – the picturesque mountain ‘food’ village of Njegusi, famous for its cheeses, honey and dried smoked hams, before a transfer to Perast and the Hotel Conte, your home for the next 4 nights. Dinner at the hotel is included tonight.
Day 05: City of Kotor and Bay of Kotor
In and around KotorWedged between brooding mountains and the gorgeous bay, the historic city of Kotor is a UNESCO listed Natural and Culturo-Historical Region. Within the ancient walls its labyrinthine streets reveal some of the finest examples of medieval architecture: Romanesque churches, Venetian piazzas, San Giovanni castle and other cultural monuments. In the afternoon we take a scenic drive south west to the coast. En route, we’ll stop in Niksic, home to Montenegro’s most popular (and only homegrown) brewery. This is followed by a relaxed afternoon on the water exploring the gorgeous sheltered Bay of Kotor and its postcard-pretty medieval villages, ancient coastal settlements and tiny man-made island of ‘Our Lady of the Rocks’ whose famous church is steeped in maritime history.
Day 06: Lake Skadar and Godinje
A 90-minute drive this morning takes us past pretty coastal villages and wonderful mountain scenery, then on to the warm waters of Lake Skadar on the Albania-Montenegro border. Flanked by small orchards and vineyards, this is the largest lake in the Balkan Peninsula, and is one of the most important reserves for wetland birds in Europe. After a circular walk up to the wine village of Godinje – we’ll take a boat tour on the lake to view the area’s wild beauty from the water. Think verdant hills rising from the lake, old world villages peppering the shores, an abandoned 14th century monastery on its own tiny island and whiskered terns building their nests on floating water lilies. Choose your restaurant for tonight’s evening meal, pay locally
Day 07: Vrmac Mountain
Start the day with a 50 minute transfer to Trojica to begin today’s hike to the top of Vrmac Mountain where we can enjoy views of Kotor Bay. We transfer you back to your hotel in Perast in time for dinner included.
Day 08: Leave Perast
Today you have a morning transfer to Dubrovnik allowing you time to enjoy lunch and exploring the Old Town before an evening transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
– Welcome on arrival with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet to attend airports / hotels by our office representative.
– 07 nights in accommodation as per the program.
– Meal Plan as per program
– Guide Services ( English language )
– Entrance fees to the monuments.
– All taxes.
– International flights
– Personal Expenses.
– Camera / Video Camera Fees.
– Medical Aid.
– Travel Insurance.
– Visa If any.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
|Hotel Polar Star
|Durmitor National Park
|Tara River Canyon
|Bianca Resort & Spa
|Lovcen National Park
|Blue Kotor Bay Premium Spa Resort
|Iberostar Heritage grand Persat