CONFIDENTIAL RATE [2023 – 2025] FOR TOUR OPERATORS
NET PRICES – PER PERSON – NON-COMMISSIONABLE
Oman Tour Packages
Rates Validity: 01.08.2023 – 31.03.2025
|Discover Oman | 5 Nights / 6 Days | Muscat
Discover Oman | 5 Nights / 6 Days | Muscat
Day 01 Arrive Muscat
Arrive at Muscat international airport your guide receives you at airport before you check in at the hotel have a small tour around the capital. You start with a photo stop at the Sultan Qaboos Mosque, the 5th biggest Mosque in the world. Pass the embassy quarter and enjoy the beautiful view of the Royal Opera House Muscat. Continue to Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by two Portuguese Forts, called Al Mirani and Al Jalali. After this you drive along the corniche to Muttrah Souk, the oldest souk in Oman where you have the time for some shopping. Check in at the hotel.
Overnight in Muscat
Day 02 Muscat-Amouage-Birkat Al Mauz-Jebel Akhdar (165 km/ 2 hrs appx)
Proceed to before you leave the capital visit the Amouage factory. Discover the different incenses and get to know more about how one of the most expensive perfumes of the world is produced. From there you leave to the Hajjar mountains. Stop in Birkat al Mauz, a beautiful small village,surrounded by date and banana trees. From there you drive up to around 2000m above sea level. Enjoy the beauty of Jebel Akhdar, which means green mountain, before you check in at your hotel.
Overnight in Jebel Akhdar
Day 03 Jebel Akhdar – Bahla – Jabreen – Nizwa (91 km/1 hrs 10 min appx.)
Proceed to leave the mountain for a day excursion of the Nizwa area. First of all you have some time to discover the traditional souq, which is divided in different sections like vegetables, dates and souvenirs and famous for its silver jewellery and handmade khanjars (daggers). Proceed to the fort of the old capital and learn more about its interesting history. Leave Nizwa and continue to Bahla, a mystic city with one of the four UNESCO world heritage sites in Oman, Bahla Fort where you have the possibility to walk around the old village and for a photo stop. Last sight of the day is Jabreen castle. Known as the most beautiful castle in Oman you should not miss to visit the fort from inside, listening to the story of its builder Immam Bil’arub bin Sultan and his tragic history. Overnight in Nizwa
Day 04 Nizwa – Ibra – Wadi Bani Khalid Wahiba (372 km/4 hrs 30 min appx)
Proceed to the scenery will quickly change after leaving Nizwa on your way to the desert. First stop is Ibra, where you visit the old part of the town and the traditional souq (traditional women market on Wednesdays). Before entering the sand, experience another natural beauty of Oman. Wadi Bani Khalid that invites you for a swim in the pools or a walk. The perfect place for the sunset is on top of the dunes after that reach to the camp.
Overnight in Wahiba
Day 05 Wahiba – Al Kamil – Sur (By Road) (116 kms / 2 hrs appx.)
Proceed to you can enjoy the ride on a camel (not included). Leave the desert to discover the hidden desert city Al Kamil with its beautifully renovated fort. Return to the coastline and reach Sur. In former times one of the most important trading cities in the Arabian Sea, where the dhows( traditional wooden ships) are still made by hand. You visit the dhow factory and the open air dhow museum.
Overnight in Sur
Day 06 Sur-Wadi Tiwi-Wadi Al Arbaeen-Muscat (325 km/5 hrs)/ Dep. Muscat
After leaving Sur drive alongside the coastline to Muscat. Take the chance to walk through Wadi Tiwi. Leave the main road and enjoy the beautiful scenery driving through the unique Wadi al Arbaeen. Feel free to dip in one of the natural water pools before reaching Muscat International Airport. Departure transfer to onward destination.
– Accommodation as per the program.
– Meal Plan – Half Board basis (i.e. breakfast & dinner).
– Entrance fees.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions.
– All taxes.
– Personal Expenses.
– Camera / Video Camera Fees.
– Medical Aid.- Tips.
– Travel Insurance.
– Visa (If any).
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.Hotels
|Centara Muscat Hotel Oman
|Jebel Shams Resort
|Golden Tulip Nizwa
|Sand Delight Camp
|Sur Plaza Hotel